Dental Crowns are composed of ceramic/metal and are used to restore the crowns of teeth that have been structurally compromised. Crowns are durable and are customized to mimic the form and shade of your natural teeth, seamlessly blending in with natural dentition. The functionality and aesthetics of ceramic crowns have made them a popular treatment option among both dentists and patients. The many reasons we may consider placing a crown, include:
- Tooth with carious lesions that have grown too large
- Tooth that are structurally compromised due to fracture
- To cap a tooth after root canal therapy
- Teeth discoloration or cracks
- Replacement of a prior crown.